AKONI ECHO - 204B-59
The Echo makes very clear that Akoni is continually inspired by the great art that surround us. The frame’s unique frontal hood channels architect Jean Prouvé’s striking mid-century “brise-soleil” designs. The Echo also relies on a striking graphic play. Black enamel edges the rims, hoods and acetate side cups of the frame—helping to ensure that this is truly a one-of-a-kind aviator design.
- Hinges: Custom titanium threaded tube screw system
- Temples: Custom titanium with fluted round component
- Nose Pads: Ceramic w/beta-titanium arms
- Sun Lenses: Dark Olive, 4-base high contrast CR-39 w/three-layer anti-reflective coating
- Country of Origin: Made in Japan